Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
About this opportunity
Supervise Data Scientists, students and introduce new employees to Ericsson ways of working and be a mentor for other Data Scientists. Lead and develop a team of data scientists and engineers. Lead projects/Programs either as a project/program manager or technical coordinator. Improve data science WoW and leadership. Communicate technology leadership and define data product strategy and roadmap. Set the project program/project portfolio and develop processes and methodologies for envisioning data science as a practice and provide thought leadership on defining sophisticated analytics areas. Improve WoW!
What you will do
- Bachelor’s with less than 5 years of relevant experience OR Masters with less than 3 years of relevant experience OR Ph.D. in Comp Science/Statistics/Mathematics with less than 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience in Analyzing Sophisticated Problems and translate it into data science algorithms
- Experience in machine learning supervised and unsupervised: Forecasting, Classification, Data/Text Mining, NLP, Decision Trees, Adaptive Decision Algorithms, Random Forest, Search Algorithms, Neural Networks, Deep Learning Algorithms
- Experience in statistical learning: Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics, Web Analytics, Parametric and Non-parametric models, Regression, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions, Topic Modeling.
You will bring
- Experience with big data analytics – identifying trends, patterns, and outliers in large volumes of data
- Ability to write robust code in Python, PySpark, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark and Casandra, Postgres and query building, design Principles, Application development, Flask, RESTful API and familiarity with GCP, Real time data ingestion.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries.
- Propose data science solutions, EDA, Model Prototyping, Visualization of the data, Interpretation of the data, results based on the requirement analysis.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and lead role mentoring multiple Jr. Analysts on approach and results.
- Experience with Teradata, SQL and relational databases, data warehouse!
- Understand the Data Science process and ways of working
- Participate in understanding and brainstorming a business scenario and available data to arrive at a hypothesis. Use case creation from data.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.