Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Greater Boston
FDM is currently seeking numerous ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for tech to work as FDM consultants. We help people like you make their first step into business every day. Are you ready to make yours?
About This Role
As a Junior Business Intelligence Consultant with FDM, you will undergo industry specific training and continue your career journey as an FDM consultant by working for one of our globally recognized clients. Some common positions you could be working in include Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst, ETL Engineer and more.
Business Intelligence roles often involve access to business areas in major Fortune 500 companies working on sensitive data and high-profile projects. You will use your investigative and problem solving skills to analyze data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. This could involve working with databases, data preparation, data analysis, business analysis and creating visualizations using industry standard BI tools.
No previous qualifications or STEM field experience is required.
About the FDM Career Development Program
The program begins with training in one of our career streams in business and technology that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong aptitude for technology and the interest and drive to expand your technical skill set
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path.
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals.
- Relocation support (if necessary)
- Industry recognized paid training.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.