Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech tools—we want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
The Ops Support Analyst role supports the management and routing of client communications through our internal ticket system as well as basic SEM optimization functions and various operational support tasks. Opportunities for advancement within the company are expected and encouraged. The team supports the delivery and optimization of localized digital advertising campaigns using cutting-edge media buying tactics and technologies.
What You Will Do:
This is a supporting role for the media operations team that will initially include the following responsibilities:
- Manage and triage support requests through our email ticketing system, direct requests to the appropriate teams
- Execute basic SEM optimization tasks using our in house tools and processes
- Register new users and manage account permissions
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of client communications
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues
- Learn the fundamentals of digital media buying operations and supporting technology
- Data Entry and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Who You Are:
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an operational or administrative role
- Demonstrable history of personal achievement and work ethic
- Able to wear multiple hats
Frequence is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work, and ranked as one of the USA’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine.
Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO and remote work options
- And more
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $33,000 – $43,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competency, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
We support each member of the Frequence team with a comprehensive employee benefits package including health and well-being benefits, retirement contributions, 401(k) savings plan, and much more. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.