Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
Gartner is a people business. Fueled by expert analysis, bold ideas, and intellectual courage – we are a team of thinkers, doers and lifelong learners. We are innately curious, driven, disciplined and humble.
The Client Experience Digital Platform is the go-to place for all clients to interact with Gartner to get value. Our clients are IT and business leaders around the world. They expect to get help from Gartner on their most critical priorities. The Digital Platform is embedded in their workflows to help them on every step of their journey.
Our mission is to deliver tremendous client value by building scalable, intelligent digital products and solutions. We are constantly looking for product management, UX and data science leaders to help us accelerate innovation to disrupt the marketplace and disrupt ourselves.
We expect all leaders to exhibit all aspects of the Gartner culture which is based on 5 core values.
- Integrity: Do the right thing.
- Objectivity: Be independent and unbiased in everything we do.
- No-limits mindset: See opportunities where others don’t; never settle for the status quo.
- Collaboration: Work together in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Results: Execute consistently using global best practices.
The AI/ML leader responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Applying Natural Language Processing and predictive modeling to understand client interests
- Build recommendation systems to suggest relevant topics and resolutions according to client queries
- Build algorithms to Optimize time it takes for client to connect with expert for insight calls
- Building user matching models to pair clients with analyst for discussion on their respective queries
- Enhance Gartner clients’ experience by optimizing search and recommendation platform
- Leverage state of the art algorithms to drive adoption and boost client engagement with Gartner assets
- Leverage internal and external data to understand client’s company level priorities, competitive landscape and deliver targeted support.
- Stay on top of fast-moving AI/ML models and technologies. Understand and follow disruptive data science solutions.
- Use a combination of quantitative (science) and qualitative (art) methodologies to prioritize ideas.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to launch MVPs and iterate quickly.
- Independently plan and drive data science projects that deliver clear business value.
- Mentor and manage data scientists and engineers to build scalable and innovative products that drive the business forward
- Drive AI/MLOps best practices and ensure development with Lean principle
The ideal candidate will have
- 8-12 years of experience in data science domain with at least 3 years of experience managing associates from data science and engineering domains
- Master’s Degree or PhD in a quantitative field (math, computer science, engineering, etc.) required.
- Experience in driving business priorities by translation strategies into technical roadmap and ensuring progress in a cross-team environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Hands-on experience building client facing applications leveraging that are powered by machine learning/artificial intelligence algorithms
- Strong working knowledge of Lean product principles, software development lifecycle, and machine learning life cycle. Has leveraged MLOps to build and optimize the products – experience in having algorithms developed in version-controlled environment
- Ability to implement latest ML research to improve our current algorithms and mentor data scientists on a wide variety of projects
- Working experience in some of the following data science areas:
- Search and/or Recommendation systems
- Machine Learning and Predictive modeling
- Text mining and Natural Language Processing
- Data analytics with multi-dimensional data
- Generative models
- Experience and proficiency with Python, machine learning tools (e.g., scikit-learn, spacy, nltk), deep learning (e.g., pytorch, tensorflow), statistical packages (e.g., Scipy), SQL/relational databases (e.g., Oracle) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, graph database), distributed machine learning (spark), Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS or Azure ML
- Practical, intuitive problem solver with a demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into actionable data science tasks and translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone
- Bias for action and client outcome oriented
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to [email protected] .
Job Requisition ID:75346
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy