Job Location: Remote
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Senior Business Process Analyst (BPA), supporting GDIT’s Global CIO Business Automation department, you will be working with the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and the Business Process Management (BPM) teams for project delivery. The responsibilities may include:
- Act as first-line support to the business in case of issues during the project and second-line support post-go-live.
- Identify, gather, document, and validate detailed requirements by leading discovery and capture sessions, drafting requirements traceability matrices, and writing user stories
- Collaborate with the development teams writing Process Detail Design (PDD) documents
- Conduct and document gap analysis between the AS IS and TO BE processes, identifying gaps with existing system functionalities, reports, and controls
- Develop detailed end-to-end process flows and end user guides of the current state, identify pain points and improvement opportunities, and develop future state processes and support organizational structure
- Manage and perform project testing, including writing test plans and test scripts, and managing tester engagement
- May perform process automation training and/or creation of training videos
- Research and analyze business processes to make recommendations for operational efficiency and consistency of processes
- Determines methods to measure successful adoption of new processes and ROI
- Assist in the definition of implementation plans by collaborating with project team members including the solutions architect, project manager, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Evolve into a subject-matter expert (SME) who can easily liaise between IT Business Automation and functional departments such as Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, etc.
- Benchmark and understand capabilities of cutting-edge automation tools in the Robotics Process Automation and Business Process Management areas.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Process Analyst, and/or Systems Analyst
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Broad IT exposure, including experience with software developers and business functional personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to lead and manage meetings and working sessions comprised of stakeholders with competing interests
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of and work independently on multiple projects in a timely manner to stay within the scope, schedule, and budget
US Citizenship required
- Knowledge and/or Experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or alike Robotics Process Automation (RPA) software.
- Knowledge and/or Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) software such as Appian, Pegasystems, IBM, AgilePoint, or alike software.
- Experience in Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) – SCRUM methodology
- Experience with one or more of the project delivery tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Teams
- Project Management experience a plus
The likely salary range for this position is $80,000 – $120,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.