Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Requisition Type: Regular
The Refugee Operations Analyst works within the guidelines of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) to support the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) mission. The Refugee Operations Analyst works closely with Resettlement Support Centers (RSCs) and Resettlement Agencies (RAs) to ensure refugee data is entered accurately and follows correct business and system protocols within the START application. START is a ServiceNow based case management system and reporting tool that assists in managing refugee processing activities. The Refugee Operations Analyst works within and across collaborative environments both internally and externally to train users and to document stakeholder policy, procedures, processes and needs.
- Performs data entry tasks and quality-control measures in the START application
- Researches case history and statuses
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the RPC
- Responds to unique case processing situations
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects
- Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion
- Participates in the development of updates to or new functionality/ business processes to meet client needs
- Writes and updates project documentation including procedures and training materials
- Other special tasks and projects, as assigned
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: A Secret security clearance, or the ability to obtain one
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.