Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Bhagya Nagar(Kondapur)
Hope you are doing good.
Job opening for Data Scientist role @ GlobalData(Hyd) :-
We are conducting direct Walkin Interviews at our Hyderabad Office on :-
Date: 17th March23 (Friday).
Office Location: GD Research Centre, 3rd Floor, Jyoti Pinnacle Building, Opposite to Prestige IVY League Apartment, Kondapur Road, Hyderabad.
Walkin Interview Timings: 10.00am till 2.00pm
Interview Rounds: –
- Technical Test
- Technical Panel Interviews (2 rounds)
- Manager Interview
- HR Interview – Salary/Offer Discussion
Job Description given below please go through to understand requirement.
Candidates who are interested to attend walkin drive on 17th March(Friday) share your updated resume @ mail id ([email protected]).
Mention Subject Line :-
Interested to attend (Data science) Walkin Interviews on 17th March”23 (Friday)@ GD(Hyd)
Share your details in mail :-
Your Full Name :
Mobile # :
Company Name :
Total Work Experience Years :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Job Description :-
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and identify areas where data analysis can provide value.
- Collect and analyze large datasets, using statistical methods to identify trends and patterns in the data.
- Develop predictive models and algorithms to support business decision making.
- Communicate findings and insights to stakeholders, using data visualizations and other techniques to make complex data accessible to non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with data engineers to develop data pipelines and ensure data quality.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the effectiveness of data models and analytical techniques.
Required Qualifications of the Data Scientist:
- Education – has to have a bachelors degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position
- Experience – of working with in data science capacity within a fast-paced and complex business setting, will be preferred. The candidate must also have had substantial experience with data mining tools such as Python or R and hands on experience in machine learning, text classification, information extraction and other concepts of natural language processing. Having experience in data mining and analysis of digital media data/sources (social media etc.) will be of great advantage.
- Communication Skills will also be required to have good communication skills in his collaborative role and in the delivery of clear, engaging, and understandable reports. You must be capable of tailoring complex messages into simplified and business applicable material for key stakeholders and senior data science management.
- Interpersonal Skills – must have exceptional interpersonal skills that make him better suited for the position. He must be a result-oriented individual, be a self-motivated and proactive needing minimal supervision, be a strategic and creative thinker, have an ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, be highly organized able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, have a keen eye for detail, have an ability to work comfortably in group/collaborative setting, take accountability for business and team performance.
Commitment to D&I and EEO:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, GlobalData is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. GlobalData is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Thanks & Regards,