Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Work closely with the Product Owners and stake holders to design the Technical Architecture for data platform to meet the requirements of the proposed solution.
- Help the Data Engineering team produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production.
- Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools.
- You will be responsible for using Cloud data services for development of Big Data Platforms.
- Ensure data quality is delivered on a timely and consistent basis with active alerting and notifications for escalation.
- Strong skills with analytical SQL queries, including analytic (window) SQL functions, performance tuning, and data warehouse design (BigQuery is a plus).
- Strong experience with Python.
- A working knowledge of ETL technologies such as Airflow and dbt.
- 3-5 years experience as a Data Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills, along with a willingness to collaborate with a distributed global team .
- Experience interfacing with stakeholders and distilling requirements.