Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking an HR Operations Analyst motivated by providing a great employee experience in a high growth mission driven company. This individual will work with the existing HR team supporting new hire onboarding, responding to inbound support requests, and assisting with ad hoc projects as they arise. This person will thrive off creating a stellar employee experience from hire to retire, acting as a trusted partner to our employees and management. This position provides a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow in the role with complete exposure to Projects, Workday Updates, Enhancements and Support activities.
- Maintain and administer processes and systems related to onboarding, compensation, benefits administration, reward programs and offboarding
- Reconcile, maintain, and audit payroll errors, adjustments, and employee records for accuracy
- Maintain current and compliant employee personnel records and document management accurately
- Responsible for data integrity within the HR system(s) according to policies, practices, and HRIS/Payroll requirements through the development and execution of internal processes and maintaining a rigorous data auditing procedure
- Ensure People Operations audit and control processes are developed and followed in compliance with federal and state laws, internal policies and procedures
- Act as the HRIS point person for new hire onboarding – supporting orientation, answering questions, and managing completion of enrollment forms and trainings
- Manage ServiceNow, Workday inbox and slack channel inquiries, ensuring timely responses
- Continually look for any opportunities to better the employee experience and enhance HR’s support of the organization
- Assist with ad hoc projects and reporting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years of HR/People Operations/Recruiting experience
- 2-3 years working with Workday and Google Workplace applications
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Experience in a high growth and fast-paced startup environment
- Discretion managing confidential data and PII information
- Fantastic organization and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Federal and California employment law and immigration practices
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free