Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
BI Testing professional (QA) will work directly with the BI Development team to validate Business Intelligence solutions. Build test strategy and test plans and test cases for ETL and Business Intelligence components. Validate SQL queries related to test cases and produce test summary reports.
- Work with Business Analysts, BI Developers and Functional Team members to translate Business requirements into Test Cases
- Responsible for validating the data sources, extraction of data, applying transformation logic, and loading the data in the target tables.
- Designing, documenting and executing test plans, test harness, test scenarios/scripts & test cases for manual, automated & bug tracking tools.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing test services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Create and Provide feedback on test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated). Responsible for executing them.
- Data quality and performance acceptance criteria.
- Experience in Data Warehousing / BI Testing, using any ETL and Reporting Tool with Oracle / SQL Server / Redshift as a Database
- Experience in Validating the Dashboards / Reports on any of the Reporting tools – Sisense / Tableau / SAP Business Objects / MicroStrategy
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Well versed with writing detailed test cases for functional & non-functional requirements.
- Experience on different types of testing that includes Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, System Integration testing, End-to-End Testing, Regression testing & User Acceptance testing (UAT) & Involved in Load Testing, Performance Testing & Stress Testing.
- Expertise in using TFS / JIRA / Excel for writing the Test Cases and tracking the Defects
- An effective communicator with strong analytical abilities combined with skills to plan, implement & presentation of projects
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We’re building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected]
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination