Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Evaluate data and use data analytics and visualization to develop a variety of products to communicate complex Refugee/Immigrant data. Coordinate with other Research and Data team members.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Includes the following:
- Evaluates data and uses data analytics and data visualization to develop a variety of visually appealing and easy to interpret products to clearly communicate complex data sets to stakeholders.
- Develops informational products such as charts, diagrams, maps, and graphics for senior management and other staff.
- Analyzes data and uses data visualization techniques to showcase refugee resettlement needs and community service gaps. This includes monitoring data quality and removing inaccurate data.
- Works closely with Researchers and other data team members to further the mission and priorities of the Afghan and other refugee communities.
- The Data Analyst will also coordinate with other PE Research and Data team members to QA/QC reporting.
- When needed, the Data Analyst will communicate, and may give presentations, on data and information to ensure staff understand data content.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans for regular full-time employees, 401(k) with 100% match up to 6%, life insurance, paid time off and more.