Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Stamford, CT
As a Business Analyst, you accelerate growth by serving as the liaison to the business community providing technical solutions to meet end user needs. You are passionate about combining your expertise in business processes and technical capabilities to implement solutions that increase revenue while enhancing the client experience. You excel at assisting in the refinement, validation and documentation of requirements and educating your business units on their current and future direction.
You possess an intimate knowledge of your supported business units and company-wide systems and capabilities. You focus on gathering and analyzing information to formulate simple solutions for complex business requirements. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see your projects completed effectively and efficiently. You thrive in an office environment supporting multiple business units. 5-10 years of experience.
- Critical thinking skills – Ability to peel back layers of the onion; don’t simply take the request – identify how different pieces of the puzzle fit together and understand the holistic objectives to make strong business decisions
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) – Ability to lead cross functional interactions and bring different views to a consensus, provide clear updates, etc.
- True experience as a business analyst – Collecting business needs, understanding and translating those in to user stories/requirements, test cases, etc.
- Someone with the BA title but their experience is more about task management i.e. reconciling invoices, building reports, etc. would NOT be an appropriate fit
- Salesforce experience – Basic understanding of terminology, navigation, ability to locate or research information, etc.
- This is NOT an admin or developer/coder position
- Familiarity with industry and operating in the Enterprise space.