Job Location: Bangalore
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Job Description –
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads and provides expertise to project teams during the implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of issues.
- Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and leads cross-functional initiatives.
- Partners with internal customers, examining moderately to highly complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Uses expert subject matter knowledge and research to identify and develop the business potential of a given project.
- Solves most problems independently and articulates issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies and implements process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 8+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Expert knowledge of report and dashboard development
- Strong knowledge of reporting solutions – WEBI/BOE, Tableau, SACP, AFO
- Expert knowledge to trouble shoot technical reporting issues
- Strong working knowledge of SAP BW4 Hana
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Expert understanding of accounting principals.
- Expert project management skills for running large, complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in India.