Job Location: Bangalore
- Work with large complex applications in the firm and help them in their modernization journey and adopt modern SDLC practices
- Remove friction and bottlenecks for the applications to adopt the standardized tooling
- Educate and enable SDLC best practices across Global Technology
- Working with Product management and Product engineering to resolve customer pain points as well helping product management help prioritize product backlogs
- Identify common set of patterns that can be applied the complex ecosystem to simplify
- Be the voice of the customer and work across different functions to deliver on the priority and needs of your customer
- Ensure achievement of delivery milestones as well as continually communicating customer expectations to the internal team
- Help build and maintain trusted customer relationships, maintaining a high customer communication cadence with timely updates and responses
- Present and evangelize developer platform technical design and educate the developer base of core capabilities and ease of on-boarding
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in Python and Data Analytics platforms.
- Experienced in working directly with customers and solving their critical issues
- Solid understanding of different type of distributed applications design and implementation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on knowledge of modern Software Development Lifecycle practices
Good to have Skills: Java, Spring or Golang skills, Understanding of public and private cloud deployments.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.