Job Location: Mumbai
We are looking for an India based Data Scientist (m/f/d) who helps building a next-generation Customer Data Platform enabling our customers to find their perfect hotel for every trip, and helping our hotel partners growing their business. We at Intelligence Product team are responsible for turning data into insights, services and products for HRS.
We leverage our rich data landscape (spend data, booking data, rate data, web analytics data, etc.), to enable our business stakeholders and customers with advanced analytical solutions, and provide information on travelers behavior, and lodging market.
We also bring state-of-the-art algorithms in production, to enhance Search Booking experience (with personalized recommendations), or optimize the corporate hotel portfolio to the requirements of the customers and the needs of the travelers.
- Creating the state of the art products and solutions which will help HRS to understand travelers pattern in order to come up with optimized recommendation to the business travelers.
- Collaborate with data engineers and data scientists across HRS Group to establish best-practices, exchange on latest trends, and stay abreast of your area of responsibility
- Translate requirements into technical- and analytical designs and ensure implementation and testing of the proposed solutions leveraging state-of-the-art cloud technologies for data analytics, reporting and data engineering.
- Develop new reporting and analytics solutions helping identify customer needs and uncover potential for innovative solutions
- A degree in business computer science, mathematics or a comparable qualification.
- Previous experience with data science and machine learning engineering tools.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analytics, reporting, or data engineering.
- Knowledge of Python or R, and cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, esp. Docker.
- Sound project management capabilities, and commercial awareness.
- Fluent in English.