Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
IBM Expert Labs offers consulting, architecture, infrastructure, and solution deployment services for IBM Cloud Pak, IBM solutions build on Data & AI suite for on-prem / cloud and SaaS services. You will be working for the Data & AI Team within Expert Labs. Our mission is to lead the engagement to production, help in solution design to final implementation. In the process, work upon opportunities to expand services as the client continues their journey towards Cloud transformation. In this role you will learn about the different capabilities within IBM Cloud Pak for Data and implement the technical expertise learnt to help solve challenges faced by our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work with our team to understand the problem that Business requirement & map then to Technical Requirements.
- Help in designing the solution architecture to address the said technical requirements
- Install / Configure / trouble shoot application / environment to ensure it is in line with the requirements as well the solution design
- Analyze existing systems and processes and formulate strategy to eliminate bottlenecks
- Help in creating documentation on requirements definition, detailed functional and technical design as well as process enhancements/redesign
- Passion for analytics: The Business Analyst should be able to build / contribute solutions around data platform (Databases, Governance & reporting)
- Hands-on & willingness to go above and beyond. Need engineers ready to take on calculated risks and can deal with ambiguity.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good understanding of the Software Development life cycle process
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programing concepts with ability to code in a programming language like Java, Python, Scripting, etc.
- Basic understanding of cloud solutions
- A general understanding of REST APIs and how to utilize them as well as API integration
- Experience with cloud services such as IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc.
- Knowledge of GitHub or similar source control software.
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions with multiple stakeholders
- Worked on Databases – DB2, Oracle, Teradata etc
- Exposure to Migration, trouble shooting, performance issues (??)
- Exposure to Warehouse design / concepts
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline deployments
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker and Kubernetes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of R & Python scripts
- Knowledge of AI
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of DataBases
- Knowledge of Visualization
- Knowledge of Virtualization
- Experience in model building with different algorithms
- Experience in model monitoring process
- Experience in model deployments
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
This job requires you to provide your COVID-19 vaccination status with supporting documentation, where legally permissible.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free