Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Overall 12-15 years of experience with 5-6 years as release / project manager
- Project Manager experience on development projects for any Banking Clients
- managed end to end development project delivery across all phases of projects
- managed Client stakeholders – as project Owner or project Leads or delivery leads
- experience with Agile delivery model execution as Delivery manager
- responsible for project planning and execution as per sprint plan to deliver projects within budget and schedule to the client
- ownership of Project Financial- Revenue maximization and cost reduction
- ownership of contract metrics with Client – operational/delivery/quality
- provided technical and delivery guidance to designers, team leads and architects
- work experience with managing DevOps (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment)
- development team productivity improvements implementation
- Manage risk and develop mitigation plan through input from teams
- Should have experience in handling the project finance (Track Cost, Revenue and GP)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in an agile environment, at scale
- Follow and adhere to IBM project management methodologies and frameworks
- Follow on to the IBM processes which are relevant to the project delivery which may include agile
- Deliver complex projects on time, under the cost as per to the agreed scope
- Work collaboratively with internal business and technology teams, vendors etc
- Actively engage staff to do better and more work and encourage them to think differently to serve customer sooner and better
- Proactively identify project risks and apply treatment plans
- Project management skills in the knowledge areas like Schedule, Cost, scope, Risk, resources
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- Stakeholder’s management skills
- Strong Change Management experience
- Demonstrated competency to deliver business outcomes of the various initiatives
- Ability to inform business prioritization decisions while establishing and maintaining a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to plan at both a high and detail level, and influence stakeholders and team members to commit to a defined pathway
- Few years in the banking/finance industry working in global teams with APEA Institutional / Infrastructure / Integration experience a plus point.
- Demonstrated successful end to end delivery of large scale projects across agile and able to articulate advantages and challenges of various Agile methods.
- Ability to escalate and provide clarity on risks and issues and associated impact to the delivery and the customer outcome
- Display a high level of comfort with ambiguity and ability to plan for failure
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.