Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR32223 Associate Business Analyst
Roles and responsibilities
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Bridging the gap between IT and the business using data to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Facilitate business related discussions with internal and external stakeholders and oversee delivery.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives
- Manage, develop, deliver, and implement effective change plans to ensure successful implementation of the Program.
- Managing stakeholder expectations about the program, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organizational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness.
- Assist with pre- requisite and change analysis to understand the Project Risk and Impact
- Collaborate with project managers and leaders to support the project schedules, milestones, and records for associated groups.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively across multiple organizational units
- Document and monitor process. Come up with process improvement recommendation and streamline process gaps.
- Financial review of IT Spend/Budget
- Maintains productive business relationships and develop effective stakeholder assistance methodologies.
- Display collaboration between internal and external stakeholders
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all . With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact [email protected]
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.