Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you ll be a trusted business advisor. You ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product.
As AML Alert Analyst, you will be responsible for complying with the BSA requirements to prevent, detect, and deter money laundering and terrorist financing through the review of system generated Alerts. The responsibilities include KYC Review, Alerted Transaction Review, Due Diligence Research, Prior SAR/CTR filing review, and a decision to close with no risk or escalate to a case investigation accompanied by a thorough analysis narrative.
- Identify comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
- Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
- Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businesses/regions to build one set of metrics
- Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build monthly reporting package
- Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
- Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
- Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Anti-money laundering, KYC, CIP, Enhance Due Diligence, Customer Due Diligence, Internal/External Due Diligence
- New Client Onboarding, New Account Documentation, Business Formation Documentation, Legal Entity Structures, Ability to follow cash flows
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry standard methodology, criminal typologies and developing trends
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Validated database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods
- Working knowledge of marketplace AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC automated solutions is helpful
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Risk Rating, Screening, CDD
- Experience in financial services transactional data analysis
- Lean/Six sigma trained or certified.
- Diploma in Anti Money Laundering or related field will be distinct advantage.
- Certification in a professional association such as the Association of Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to apply expertise and technology in data analyses
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free