Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Threat Hunt is looking for an experienced analyst/developer to join our global team.
- Threat Hunts mission is to seek out attacks against the Morgan Stanley network, to engineer detection strategies, and to reduce risk to Morgan Stanley assets.
- As a new Threat Hunt analytic team member, you will be tasked with developing and maintaining cutting edge analytics and detections to help defend Morgan Stanley networks.
Job Profile (What Youll Get to Do):
- Analyse data from host-, network- and file-based data to develop detections associated with cyber tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Evaluate threats and countermeasures along with architecture to understand impact to enhance the overall security posture of the Firm.
- Leverage a lot of different technology in a very high paced team.
- Provide cybersecurity systems engineering expertise to other parts of the firm to ensure the appropriate configuration of the operating environment.
- Leverage expertise in systems and data analysis to work through the Analytic Development Lifecycle to detect anomalous activity.
- Develop, deploy, and sustain analytic capabilities focused on Threat Hunting and Insider Threat Detection.
- Contribute expertise in any/all the following: threat hunting, red/blue team engagements, threat intelligence, malware analysis and/or data analysis to a global team.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 to 4 Yrs of experience in Cyber Threat Hunt.