Job Location: Reno, NV
Reno, NV, US, 89521
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is committed to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. All newly hired employees at IGT must receive the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before they begin work unless they are approved for medical or religious accommodation.
- Analyze business process improvement opportunities to implement and improve business process using SAP functionalities.
- Work as part of a project team to assist in the analysis of end user business requirements and standardize business process to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new or revised business processes using associated SAP functionality and modules.
- Work on system interface integration projects using SAP and/or related technologies including SaaS solutions.
- Participate in interviewing of end users to determine specific requirements for assigned projects.
- Assist in the development of solution alternatives, and learn to understand the context of recommendations.
- Coordinate with end users to define project blueprint and scope, use SAP IMG to configure/tailor the systemin order to fulfill the business process requirements.
- Configure systems for controlling and reporting routine user business operations and processes.
- Assist in developing functional specifications/documentations and coordinating with SAP developer to process requirements.
- Implement assigned portions of project plan as directed.
- Support the performance of system configuration tasks for assigned solutions, and provide user support, including troubleshooting, debugging, and report updating.
- Work with multicultural teams and in different time zones when required. May telecommute from anywhere in the U.S.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related technical field. Must have SAP ERP Certification and Project Management Certification.
- Must be able to pass a security investigation.
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.