Job Location: Goldsboro, NC
The HIM Analyst performs a variety of health information management activities necessary to organize, maintain and use electronic health records such as scanning, assigning deficiencies, reviewing the medical record for accuracy and physician suspension duties. Handles requests for releasing medical records information from various sources. Demonstrates a high level of customer service and attention to detail to complete assignments related to documentation, coding, patient privacy, patient identity, deficiency management and release of information.
High school diploma required.
Prior work experience in a health care setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient with MS Office and able to learn new software rapidly.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
Location: Health Information Management
Schedule: Full Time, Weekdays