Job Location: New York, NY
- The ideal candidate will responsible for all aspects of data governance, including developing the overall data architecture strategy and creating and maintaining standards and best practices for data provisioning and data integration.
- End to end data architecture, data governance and data security strategy.
- Leading ideation, planning, development, and delivery of data solutions
- The design, build, optimization and maintenance of conceptual, logical, and physical database models.
- Legacy data reporting platforms modernization
- Develop data delivery architectures and metadata suitable for enterprise products
- Implement modern data architecture and solutions using data lakes, Spark, Python, and other Hadoop technologies
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Strong experience with various Data Management architectures like Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Hub and the supporting processes like Data Integration, Governance, Metadata Management
- Extensive leadership experience leading teams, presenting to senior leadership, and driving data architecture strategy firmwide.
- Experience leading data engineering/architecture modernization strategy.
- Strong ability to design, build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing data transformation, data models, schemas, metadata and workload management.
- Expertise in design and implementation of enterprise data store, data warehouse, data governance, data quality management, and metadata management
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Datastax, Snowflake, Hortonworks, MapR
- Strong experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic business environment
- Experienced in big data distributed storage. processing and streaming architectures such as hive, data lake, Spark, Azure Analytics.
- Extensive experience with Python
- Experience working with and maintaining a community around open source software.
- Desire to evangelize Data Engineering culture and lead change within the organization.
- Desire to mentor junior engineers
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.