Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Nagpur, Poona, Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
Job Description: Power BI Developer
Infosys BPM is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented data visualization developer. S/He needs to have good experience working with large datasets and creating visually smart BI reports and dashboards using primarily Power BI and other data visualization tools such as Tableau among others.
Role and Responsibilities: –
- Work with internal teams and client stakeholders to understand business goals, existing BI reports, KPIs, raw data sources and clarify visualization requirements / goals
- Identify key business metrics measurements and develop ways to represent data in support of measurements
- Develop dashboards, automated reports and report templates using visualization tools this will be predominantly in Power BI. Also use other tools such as Tableau etc. when required.
- Create easy to understand interfaces for end users to quickly identify key themes in their data
- Provide training to team members on use of data visualization and dashboard design best practices.
- Understand the technical architecture to keep pace with changing business demands and new software releases
- Work directly with end users to ensure results meet their needs
Must Have’ skills: –
- Must have 3+ years of Reporting & Analytics experience of which at least 1+ year hands-on experience in Power BI in developing dashboards using multiple data sources (DBs, Excel, SharePoint, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel graphs (dynamic graphs, 3 axis charts, Waterfall chart, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other tools that facilitate the requirements gathering
- Must have worked in 1 or more industry domains (retail, telecom etc.) or 1 or more functional domains such as Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, etc. supporting Business Intelligence needs
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills. He should be able to engage and develop strong working relationships with business stakeholders in order to anticipate and understand key business requirements through multiple discussions
Good to Have skills: –
- Good proficiency in using at least one other visualization tool such as Power BI, Qliksense etc.
- Familiar with data analysis, database analysis and support
- Good understanding of relational databases with hands on experience in SQL programming
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or related field preferred