Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
Senior Data Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our Hyderabad team. This is an essential role inside of our Portfolio Performance squad. Our new Senior Data Engineer will create data and software systems that make commercial real estate information more accessible and actionable for our users, while tackling hard challenges everyday across several languages and problem spaces. Our engineers also play a major role in the future architecture of an expanding platform, and everyone on our team must play a role in building our technology roadmap.
Who you are
- Team Player. You are always looking to build better software through collaboration while also motivating the team by sharing own success and failures.
- Constant Learner. You have the drive to seek new technologies, platforms, and approaches to solve software problems that will ultimately better themselves.
- Results Oriented. You get work done efficiently, do what it takes to achieve commitments, and help everyone resolve user facing issues as quickly as possible.
- Attention to Detail. You get it right the first time, avoid unforeseen defects, and focus on user impact.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
Our new Senior Data Engineer will:
- Lead and collaborate with engineering team to design, build, and maintain our software systems
- Write high quality code, participate actively in code reviews, and consistently help to ship software, mentor others, and grow culture and team
- Work with Product team and other Engineers to maximize company ability to quickly leverage data and meet customers needs
- Frontend: Develop modern web interfaces on top of APIs to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Deliver product features with high user value
- Drive revenue through enhanced features and a reliable product
- Achieve higher quality code every day (more reliable, scalable, performant, secure, etc.)
- Minimize the impact of defects, user errors, and other aspects on our technical products
Our new Senior Data Engineer will have:
- The experience. 6+ years in a Senior Data Engineer capacity.
- Experience building online SaaS software applications and services
- Experience with complex data systems and large data sets
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Python and AWS services (ie: Step Functions, Lambda, Glue, S3, Redshift)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify opportunities for automation within the data platform
- Create data models based on business objectives to determine how data can be stored and organized to support business processes
- Design and implement improvements to data structures or adding new features as needed to support changing business requirements
- Design, develop, maintain and deploy business’ data warehouse and datalake
- Build and maintain the master data management service to act as a single source of truth for entity resolution
- Collaborate with the data science team to understand and integrate predictive and prescriptive models onto the data platform
- Create derived domains based on ingested, enriched and mastered data sources
- Experience working with any Cloud system like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- AWS is preferrable with knowledge on Lambda, S3, AWS Simple Notification services (SNS), RDS
- Serverless experience
- CI/CD experience with any deployment tools like Jenkins, ADO
- Jenkins / Jenkins-pipeline-script
- Unit and Integration Testing
- GITHUB as source control and/or experience of working with ADO
- Performing peer code review