Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Candidate can work remotely from anywhere within the US.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visa at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
Must have skills and experiences:
- Experience in Linux Administration, Engineering and Automation.
- Experience developing, delivering and operating modern cloud platforms / large scale distributed systems.
- Experience working with revision control systems including Git.
- Experience working in Agile teams and project teams.
- Automation background in multiple scripting languages.
- Direct experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar Configuration Management tools.
- Cloud automation experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation or similar.
- Hands on experience with delivering and managing solutions on AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java script, Java, Scala or Node.js.
- Production experience with containers, container runtimes (i.e. Kubernetes), and/or server less technologies.
- Develop and follow operational best practices for tools and automation development. Including: Style guides, versioning practices, source control, branching and merging patterns and advising other engineers on development standards.
- Develop and advocate for Operations best practices, standards and processes.
- Provide support to the Operations team to support, maintain and upgrade the existing configuration management environment.
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and others though knowledge sharing.
- Help evaluate, build and deploy tools to assist with deployment framework required for each EP platform.
- Develop solutions in alignment with departmental goals, SLA’s for availability, scalability and resiliency
- Help develop strategies for zero down time deployments and patching.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement in the deployment and build processes.
- Help troubleshoot issues and work with the team to address root cause to minimize the chance of a second occurrence.
- Find opportunities to automate as part of the problem management process, creating automation to avoid issues.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin