Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Requisition Number: 90150
Insight Enterprises is seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst for a 6-month W2 contract, that has the possibility to extend and/or convert to a long-term hire. We are seeking candidates that reside in San Jose CA, Dallas TX or Boston MA as this position will require onsite work in one of those locations 2 days a week.
In this position, you will be working closely with business partners to understand and document business requirements, define test plans, prepare cutover plans and provide support for Analytics and Reporting solutions that address business problems across multiple business functions.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: San Jose CA, Dallas TX or Boston MA
Duration: 6 month W2 contract with possible extension and/or converting to long term
Pay Rate: Dependent on experience – in the realms of $55.00 to $85.00 (top pay) an hour for the right fit.
Key Factor for Success in this Role: A unique blend of business knowledge and technical skills to work with and influence multiple cross functional teams within IT and business on the best solutions with an emphasis on Sales and Marketing, Pricing, CRM and Financials.
Job Description/Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Understand and abide by all Enterprise Analytics and Data Warehouse standards and policies
- Document business requirements, perform impact analysis, design solutions, negotiate deliverables and secure formal approval
- Understand data security and compliance requirements to assess data access needs and to document access measures ensuring solutions conform to all government regulations as well as Analog policies for data access
- Gather test plans and coordinate test execution across all IT and business functions including data acquisition, data integration, transformation, visualization and distribution, performance and security
- Work with Project Managers to define plans that consider resource allocation across multiple teams
- Implement change management measures that follow the IT standards to effectively communicate changes to existing solutions as well as deployment of new solutions across all impacted business organizations
- 10 or more years of IT experience.
- 6-10 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role
- Experience working on Analytics and Enterprise Data Warehousing in support of CRM, e-Commerce, SAP Quote to Cash, Pricing is highly desired
- Understanding of SAP Financials and Accounting is preferred
- Expertise in Data Architecture, Data Strategy and Roadmap for large and complex organization and system landscapes is preferred
- Expertise in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies using appropriate tools is desired
- Expertise in Data ingestion and integration approaches is desired
- Experience with MS SQL Server is preferred
- Knowledge of Data Integration tools like Informatica, Business Objects Data Services, Web Methods and SAP Process Integration (XI/PI) is desired
- Semiconductor knowledge is desired
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
- Key skills: SQL, SAP, Power-BI, business engagement skills, problem solving mindset, analytic acumen, project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects across geographically distributed teams.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Dallas || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || IT Infrastructure & Support || None || US – Dallas, TX; US – Boston, MA; US – San Jose, CA ||
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free