Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
The candidate will be a member of the Card Finance team within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) business supporting various product groups and finance functions. The Card Finance team provides strategic guidance to credit card business units using customer level analytics.
The Card Finance team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics. In this position, the associate would gain a broad understanding of managing the Cards Business, it’s business planning process, evaluate financial performance, and developing forecast mechanisms.
Ideal candidate will help support the finance teams in all aspects of business. The team member will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan’s financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis. Excellent ability to understand business financials, juggle shifting priorities and connect the dots and superb communication skills are the key to success in this role. This is an individual contributor role and the candidate will be expected to leverage his experience and expertise to work closely with the wider team to add value to the team and business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Financial Analysis experience an advantage. Experience in retail finance or Credit card finance within a bank a big plus
- Perform detailed quantitative analysis and design analytical framework to forecast key account performance and profitability drivers and improve forecasting methodologies
- Create, maintain, and enhance multi-year financial models for the business, assessing the impact of strategic decisions and trade-offs on the P&L
- Partner with leadership to set financial targets that are aggressive, achievable and tied to long term goals
- Provide informative business financial information and coordinate business financial planning and budget management
- Partner effectively with finance, marketing and technology and business teams
- Present results and recommendations clearly and concisely
Skills / Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree required, CFA/CMA/CA/MBA (Finance) an advantage
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience in an analytical and financial role and should have worked on Banking products (601)
- Experience in discounted cash flow valuation a plus
- Superior financial modelling acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in using Data extraction and Data analysis tools like SAS/SQL /R/Python
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Should be flexible to work in EMEA shifts
- Acts on issues quickly, removes roadblocks, eliminates unnecessary bureaucracy and learns from mistakes
- Challenges the status quo, seeks diverse thinking and adapts to change (601)
- Proactively addresses the needs of clients / customer / stakeholder
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.