Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
- Experience with process analysis, design and management, process improvement, and activities including financial, customer, and operational performance measurement
- Demonstrate excellent analytical rigor and logical thinking with a continuous process improvement mindset. Ability to synthesize information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and design integrated business process/technology solutions through analyzing and decoding complex, ambiguous operational and system environments.
- Culture carrier with the ability to champion change and influence people to adopt new ways of performing work by demonstrating effectiveness in interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of business function access needs/controls, strategy and technology across the firm
- Able to succinctly communicate complex concepts and adjust delivery according to the audience across all levels of the organization
- Strong skills in Data Acquisition, Transformation, Modelling
- Technical skills like SSIS, Alteryx, SQL Querying/fine tuning, Python and thorough knowledge of Database design principles
- Help drive strategic direction to manage risk and controls for BIA processes
- Enhance processes and tools geared toward customer satisfaction and service levels
- Establish status reports to evaluate the progress and quality of assigned projects
- Communicate effectively with process owners and key business stakeholder
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.