Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Work business partners to understand and document analytic project objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Work with partners and teammates to identify and collect data from various relational databases, datamarts, or Big data file stores utilizing technologies like SAS, Alteryx, Teradata Studio & PySpark.
- Perform full lifecycle of the data science process including:
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Education: Bachelor’s / Master’ s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Applied Math or GIS fields)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analytics, and data-driven strategic role(s).
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Financial services background preferred, but not required
- Understanding of spatial data science and GIS applications (e.g., Esri, QGIS, PostGIS) preferred, but not required
- Domain specific expertise including fraud/risk analytics, bank operations, and distribution strategy preferred, but not required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.