Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Columbus, OH
The Chase Consumer and Community Bank consists of ~40,000 employees who deliver customer service and support to consumers, small business owners and commercial clients through the Chase Branch network.
The Branch Workforce Planning (BWP) team is specifically responsible for branch staffing and scheduling to ensure CCB Operation’s business objectives are met. The primary responsibilities of this team include volume / demand forecasting, capacity planning, resource scheduling, and executive reporting. Our team is a highly collaborative inclusive environment where we value relationship-building, strategic thinking and solution-oriented members.
In this role, you will lead a team of Business Analysts who support the Branch Workforce Team and Branch Management with driving improved hiring, scheduling execution, and maintaining service level performance in ~4,900 branches.
You will hone your leadership and strategic-thinking through managing & coaching analysts, improving processes, and leading cross-functional projects. In addition, you will have the ability to develop relationships with representatives across various groups as you coordinate to deliver on key consumer banking initiatives.
Key position responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of ~5 Business Analysts
- Creating communication and analytical materials that translate staffing strategies to actionable field messaging
- Program Management and oversight for the Associate Banker Hire Ahead and Relationship Banker Hire Ahead initiatives including: reporting, root cause analysis, process improvement, and coordination with BWP, Recruiting, HR and Field Management
- Using analytic tools to work with Field Execution Team to perform analysis, provide reporting, and prepare detailed business analysis to explain performance results
- Supervising the data/reporting roadmap and book of work through partnership with the Data & Analytics team including streamline reporting, create data visualization solutions and assisting with the development of a data repository solution
- Ensuring data and reporting framework provide insight and controls over workforce planning activities; developing exception based analytical tools to drive timely actions
- Owning the Controls and Business Resiliency actions for the Branch Workforce Planning Team
- Facilitating the support of ad hoc needs, including:
- Support for high priority initiatives
- Strategy/executive-level presentations
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Think strategically while also being hands-on to progress initiatives as needed
- Support the building and maintaining of a high-performing and inclusive team culture
- Exhibit strong people leadership skills with demonstrated ability of operating with high standards
- Analyze, interpret and translate metric performance into business insight
- Package and present key messaging, performance trends, and performance outlooks in an executive format
- Communicate and interact effectively with Management & Partners
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities to support ideal staffing and scheduling solutions in the branches
- Remain highly organized while operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years in a retail environment and financial services industry preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong software skills
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills preferably in a large company
- Demonstrated understanding of business value drivers and aligning teams to achieve business objectives
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills, including storytelling through PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel and data analytics skills
- Experience with SharePoint, Tableau, Alteryx, VBA
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans