Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Columbus, OH
The Data Analytics VP works within Product Governance to execute the book of work of the Cybersecurity Operations product line through analysis and presentation of telemetry to identify opportunities and develop of solutions. Cyber Operations functions include SIEM, DLP, Digital Forensics, Network Telemetry and File Analysis, Cyber Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Attack Simulation, and Endpoint Detection and Response. Cyber Ops Product Governance ensures that all operational implementations and measures are managed to the firm’s risk and compliance requirements.
The Data Analytics VP is part of the team with responsibilities that include data extraction and analysis, root cause analysis, data validation, data support and the identification of data quality issues associated to Cyber Operations technology controls. This role engages with Product engineering teams, data owners, and line of business (LOB) subject matter experts and provides products to working groups for review and action.
- Execute the analytics strategy and book of work for the Cybersecurity Operations Product Governance team
- Explore/query complex and large datasets to form hypothesis and generate key risk insights
- Identify and develop risk narratives for consumption and action by Product teams and managers
- Interpret results of root cause analyses, thematic analyses, data validation, and data quality issues and present results and interpretation to stakeholders
- Develop skills and knowledge of tools and technologies to assist with creating data solutions
- Maintain knowledge of Industry Best Practices such as NIST, CISA, DISA
- Provide input into the investigation, analysis, documentation, remediation, tracking, and reporting of technology risks and associated controls
- Provide input into the design and development of measurable control requirements based on new and emerging technology solutions
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders on firm-mandated, cross-LOB, and regional audits where the Cybersecurity Operations products are involved
- Support and provide input into the ongoing development of Key Risk and Key Performance Indicators used to monitor changes in the risk level of Cybersecurity Operations products
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the Cybersecurity Operations Control Domains: Security Configuration, Security Operations, and Vulnerability Management
- Provide input to the risk profile of aligned products translating risks into requirements in collaboration with LOB partners and Product teams
- Provide input and perspective on the applicability of data analytics in stakeholder forums
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (MIS, Comp Science), Business, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related Data Analytics experience
- Experience working with large complex data sets, drawing conclusions and reporting findings
- Proven track record of developing and delivering sustainable analytical solutions
- Knowledge of technology infrastructure and databases and associated risk and controls
- Basic knowledge of data management principles
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and experience leading discussions and meetings with diverse stakeholders (i.e., internal management, external / internal audit, peer groups, regulators and senior stakeholders)
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
- Ability to prioritize, track and deliver several tasks concurrently and on tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain high standards in difficult and/or changing situations
- Familiarity with Enterprise Vulnerability Discovery Mechanisms/Tooling including Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Knowledge of technology risk management with an understanding of technology controls principles
- Ability to review and understand technical and software documentation and apply that knowledge
- Experience engaging stakeholders including interaction with senior levels of management
- Familiarity of process-focused methodologies for IT related activities (Networks, Cloud, Change Management, Incident Management, SDLC , Agile )
- Knowledge of industry-standard risk and controls frameworks: ITIL, COSO, NIST, PCI-DSS, COBIT, etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans