Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
DATA ACCESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST – CIB CDO PRIVACY, PROTECTION & STORAGE
Short Description :
The CIB Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for defining and implementing Firmwide Data Management strategy to create an industry-leading data environment. CIB CDO Privacy, Protection and Storage is responsible for governance of Data Privacy, Protection and Storage controls for the Global CIB.
Posting Description :
The successful candidate will be part of a newly created Data Access Management Team in Bengaluru support access management aligned to regulatory requirements. The role involves the review and creation of access approval groups, information gathering related to audit requests, monthly management reporting and participation in projects related to user access controls. The team will support multiple sub-lines of business and Corporate Functions during the execution of the role.
The successful candidate should be interested in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role is varied and demanding and requires the ability to work independently, as well as interaction with various stakeholders and internal clients on a local, regional and global level.
Job responsibilities :
- Identification, creation and maintenance of user approval groups to meet regulatory requirements by Legal Entity
- Exercise a high degree of initiative in coordinating and prioritizing work
- Support the maintenance of comprehensive and detailed User Access Request Guides for the team
- Participation in projects related to User Access Entitlements, which may include automation efforts and analysis and redefine Access Profiles for applications
- Information gathering of User Access Entitlements and Recertification tasks completed to meet Internal and External Audit requests for information
- Preparation of monthly management and metrics reporting
- Change management in partnership with Technology to identify and control applications being added to the JPMSE branch inventory. Support global, regional and local projects to deliver a robust governance and access management control framework
Required qualification, capabilities & skills :
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Financial Services with Data Quality / Data Lineage / Business Analysis background
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership of issues and drives them to resolution
- Excellent communication with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
- Ability to coordinate issues, findings and practices with colleagues across regions and/or divisions
- Ability to work independently and prioritize all work assignments effectively to ensure timely completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
- Strong team player with excellent partnering and influencing skills. Good Excel, and SharePoint skills
Preferred qualification, capabilities & skills
- Experience in creating process flows, job aides/playbooks
- A background in controls or other control related functions within the banking sector preferably with experience in user access controls and application entitlements
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management structures/processes such as Access controls, entitlement certification and user access removal
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.