Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
Data Management Analyst
Short Description :
With exponential year-over-year growth of data generated, strong Data Governance, including Data Quality, is critical to ensure clean, fit-for-purpose data. The CIB Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for defining and implementing the Firmwide Data Management strategy to create an industry-leading data environment.
Posting Description :
The successful candidate will join a team focused on delivering business impact through transformation of Data Quality management. The role will require working with stakeholders across the CIB, other LOBs and Corporate Functions to ensure fit-for-purpose data, looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for the selected candidate to join a high-profile team at JPMorgan Chase and take a partnership role, supporting one of the Bank’s most significant change programs.
Job responsibilities :
- Demonstrate good understanding of data governance, data quality, data quality & data lineage
- Implement and support Data Quality (DQ) practices across the CIB:
- Accelerate data quality issue level root cause analysis and resolution through effective program governance, process mapping and data deep-dives
- Query data-marts/data-stores to extract knowledge and actionable insights to identify root cause of issues
- Proficiency in managing and analyzing large data sets using ETL tools like Alteryx, Tableau
- Leverage data lineage documentation to trace data flows associated with issues
- Liaise effectively with impacted business owners, to ascertain nature of data quality issues
- Discuss and agree technical resolutions with technology teams to remediate DQ issues
- Set up data profiling and DQ rules leveraging DQ tools like Collibra, Informatica and other emerging tools
- Demonstrates Teamwork by collaborating with others to integrate ideas & achieve common goals
Required qualification, capabilities & skills :
- 3-6 years’ experience in Financial Services with Data Quality / Data Lineage / Business Analysis background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Proficiency in manipulating and analyzing large data sets in Excel (pivots, formulas, charts, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills – candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across Corporate/Firmwide, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Technology teams
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard
- Basic understanding of the company’s business practices and familiarity with the company’s products and services
Preferred qualification, capabilities & skills
- Experience in CIB and CDO/Data Quality organization
- Experience in querying database/data stores for data analysis.
- Experience in producing PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences
- Exposure to tools/technologies such as Alteryx/Tableau/SQL/Informatica/Collibra
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans