Job Location: Bengaluru
You’ll make an impact by:
- Helping Chase Auto and our internal clients define new solutions or strategies that leverage analytics and Big Data to drive superior customer experience and business performance
- Develop, Plan and execute analytical projects as an individual contributor and in teams
- Synthesize analytical findings for consumption by Auto Leadership team.
- Become trusted advisor and thought leader on business data and analytical techniques
- Helps to drive strategy with internal clients to assess the feasibility and usefulness of a given product / solution
- Implement best practices, collaborate across teams and setting the standard for excellence by demonstrating professional expertise, strong work ethic, integrity and professional behavior
- Evaluating the current operational environment and identify opportunities to leverage best fit analytical solution.
- Building an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and available data assets
We’re looking for highly-motivated individuals with the initiative and insight to develop innovative analytics solutions. The position offers an opportunity to:
Apply strategic and analytical skills to broad range of challenges faced by the enterprise
- In due course of time develop deep domain knowledge of various financial services and products including credit cards, demand deposit accounts, loans, and retail operations
- Deepen market knowledge of various industries including retail sales, payments, small businesses, consumer credit, investment vehicles, human behavior, operational efficiency and financial technologies
- Gain exposure to cutting edge big data technologies and methods (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, and Python)
- Must-Have: 4-78 years of Business/Data Analytics experience at a Consulting/Financial Services firm
- Must- Have: Excellent command of the SQL language and technical understanding of common RDBMS systems; (e.g. Teradata, Oracle)
- Superior written and oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating effectively with diverse audiences – across business and technology partners, including senior leadership
- Consulting orientation with ability to influence and work across cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with out-of-the box problem solving skills and a drive to bring new ideas to life
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and keep projects on track
- Assure the integrity of data, through extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Detail oriented coupled with the ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Experience across broad range of modern data science and analytical tools (e.g., SQL, Hve, Hadoop, Spark, Python)
- Knowledge and experience of using modern and statistical data mining techniques (Decision Tress, Linear/ Logistic Regression, ML Algorithms)
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline/ computer science/ statistics/ B.Tech
- Deep understanding of the financial services or retail banking industry (Not Mandatory)
- Good to Have: Experience with big data transformation and wrangling tools and languages such as Alteryx, Trifacta, Spark, Scala, etc.)
- Good to Have: Knowledge of version control tools and processes (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- MBA or other Masters’ degree in a quantitative field
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.