Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Our purpose is to innovate & deliver solutions to challenging problems and drive sustainable change. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative leaders with a strong willingness to learn, capability of thinking outside the box, and who can bring a unique blend of business and technical knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our momentum. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference. Our diverse workforce has diverse needs; we leverage flexible work arrangements and business resource groups to foster an inclusive environment. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply.
In this role you will:
- Partner with FP&A teams and subject matter experts to understand complex business concepts related to forecasting and financial analysis, and gain exposure to the different sub-businesses across the firm’s LOBs
- Deliver end-to-end solutions to our LOB clients by automating forecasting models & processes, either through self-service automation tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx), or by using more advanced programming techniques (e.g. Python)
- Design, develop, enhance and support Python forecasting calculators using libraries such as pandas, numpy and other data science oriented libraries
- Work in a project-based, ad-hoc environment following an agile framework
- Partner with Product and Technology teams to develop new capabilities for the forecasting platform
- 1-3 years of work experience in developing applications, products or frameworks / process automation / financial analysis / process improvement, or a related field.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge in Python programming. Experience using pandas, numpy, matplotlib and unit tests, is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Information system, Engineering, Finance or related field
- Knowledge of Alteryx Data Analytics and/or Tableau Data Visualization is a plus;
- Experience in partnering with business and technology to drive strategic projects, a plus
- General knowledge of banking products and services, a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans