Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Waltham, MA
National Grid is hiring an Analyst of Process and Performance Reporting. The position is located in Waltham, MA.
Everyday we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
To deliver high quality learning experiences that meet clients’ technical, regulatory and safety learning needs through a blended learning approach and support the design and development of learning solutions.
As an Analyst/Senior Analyst in the Performance and Reporting team in the Safety Policy & Programs group, you will work to ensure accuracy and quality of safety incident and injury data to provide relevant and up to date information to support the organization in managing safety decision making. You will work to identify, design and implement data visualization and dashboards to provide insights to the business to improve safety performance and support OSHA compliance requirements.
- Identify trends and key drivers from relevant data sources to initiate or supplement safety program initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of safety data and KPIs to regulatory authorities, business leaders, and maintain compliance with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
- Support development and maintenance of operationalized data visualizations in Safety PowerBI app.
- Responsible for daily collection and input of incident data and into the US Incident Management System.
- Recommend and implement efficiencies in data reporting processes and data visualization techniques.
- Support leadership on data presentations and papers to the Group Executive Committee, Board, and US SHE.
- Assist with periodic audits, 2nd line testing, and training to ensure the highest quality of data and reports is maintained.
- Work closely and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support team in providing benchmarking data to external organizations and analyzing benchmarking results.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Business or related area(s) preferred
- Skills extracting and transforming data in Excel, SQL, python and/or other programming skills desired
- Strong data visualization skills with business intelligence platforms like PowerBI
- Experience managing multiple complex activities associated with project work
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders absent rank or authority
- Knowledge of 29 CFR 1904 requirements preferred
- Strong communication, writing and relationship-building skills
- Strong ability to always seek to Find a Better Way
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Advocate for data analytics value across a business and to diverse audiences
- Experience conducting structured business analysis and generating well-defined requirements
Analyst: $71K – $84K a year
Senior Analyst: $92K-$108K
This position has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills. Candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their individual experience.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.