Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
In the AI/ML CIB Data Analytics Group, we have 2 areas that we focus on – NLP Products used by internal customers and end-to-end Platform solutions. This field is exciting, rapidly growing and game-changing. We are building new capabilities for our products, moving them to the public cloud and creating the underlying MLOps platform to fuel their entire lifecycle. This position is in our Speech To Text Transcription group. This position is a 100% hands-on pure development role, with great opportunities to build and own big things.
We are looking for the right people to help us on our journey – team players, self-starters, fast learners and people of high agency. We don’t expect everyone to have all of the skills below, but to possess the ability to get there quickly . Bottom line – we want to work with great people .
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- People Management experience
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages, namely Python and Java
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices across Real-time systems, Machine Learning, Data Movement, Security, etc.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Ability to see the road ahead and design reusable code
- 7-10+ years professional experience
Specific Technology Skills:
- System design and Architecture
- Python, Java, (possibly C++)
- Dataframes, Data Pipelines
- AWS Experience: S3, EC2, API Gateway, Sagemaker, EKS, RDS, Redshift, etc.
- Streaming technologies, such as Spark with Kafka or Kinesis
- Distributed computing patterns
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets, IDEA, Pycharm, Jupyter, Sagemaker, etc.
- Experience building, deploying production applications and managing the application lifecycle
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans