Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Wilmington, DE
Reporting into Machine Learning Model Delivery Services Product Owner in Consumer and Community Banking Risk Data, Analytics and Technology Organization, the ML Model Delivery Services Associate is responsible for ensuring Consumer and Community Banking Models are implemented, supported and monitored. The candidate must be able to effectively influence, partner and communicate with key stakeholders, across functional areas including Technology, Modeling and Risk Strategy organizations. The ideal candidate will have experience across product/program management, modeling and analytics, data management or predictive decision science capability.
General Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drives toward Delivery: Understands what the team is working on and supports the team in their efforts toward execution. Strives to be flexible and fill in where the team needs support while also keeping the team moving in the right direction.
- Supports APO: The eyes and ears for the APO and provides insights on team dynamics. Ensures that the APO has what they need to fulfill their role. Fills in as a delegate when needed.
- Backlog Ownership: Knows in detail the issues within the backlog and prioritizes to maximize efforts; works with Scrum Master to ensure backlog is kept clean; provides frameworks for upcoming sprints. Ensures Jira hygiene requirements are met.
- Analytical Driven Discovery: Uses analytics and process knowledge from SMEs to help identify ‘Problems to Solve’ that in turn drive the Product Wall.
- Participation: Attends and participates in key events/meetings with the mindset to lead by example and encourage team growth.
- Innovative: Driven to identify creative solutions to problems that the team encounters; inspires the team to think outside the box when issues arise.
- Voice of the Customer: Act as voice of the customer and drive product vision. Facilitate & drive customer focused solutions across the organization
- Celebrates Failure: Embraces the fail-fast mentality and understands the value in identifying failure as a method to improve.
- Product Intake – Participate in ceremonies/meetings related to Intake and understand new work is coming into the Product – to build understanding
- Epic Identification – Get prioritized work ready by creating feature maps and understanding capabilities related to that work
- Manage existing product features and actively lead the research, definition and development of new features to advance the product roadmap.
- Epic Refinement – Document the capabilities and tie those capabilities to a Definition of Done and Ready in a manner that is easily consumed
- Partner with APOs for ongoing refinement of product backlog
- Epic Readiness – Ensure Epics meet DOR and DOD
- Story Mapping and Creation – Identify business and functional requirements. Create/refine stories to meet requirements
- Story Refinement – Lead and/or actively engage in all refinement of stories and attend associated events
- Sprint Planning and Execution – Actively engage in all Planning activities
- Release Management
- Support feature teams as needed, i.e., MVP testing, user experience testing, research. Perform release validation to ensure features/functionality delivered meets requirements
- Identify and partner with business stakeholders to implement changes in operational policies, process flows, procedures, and specialist tools
- Continuous Improvement
- Support PO and APOs with developing customer value and/or measuring/improving operational results
- Serve as subject matter expert with respect to major business processes and supporting applications/capabilities. Identify, develop and partner with key stakeholders (relationship managers, client support, customer service, operations) to implement changes in operational policies, process flows, procedures, specialist tools and customer messages
- Influence & Negotiate – drive priority, target state of product’s applications
- Accountability – follow through and follow up
- Know and become a product SME – understanding all the applications and how they interact with internal and external applications
- Roadmap & Strategic Vision – understand the target state and timelines for product’s applications
- Active Participation – attend key agile ceremonies, product/area product meetings and updates
- Written and Oral communication – know your audience, story writing
- Continuous Improvement – both for the product and for themselves
- Collaboration – Is highly collaborative and works not only across other feature teams in the product, but also partners with co-suppliers and business owners
What does best in class look like for the role?
- Holds team accountable for achieving business value and effectively leverages team resources to deliver maximum value
- Thinks and puts the customer at the center of everything you do
- Combining technology and design to solve real customer problems in a way that meet the needs of the business
- Ensures Compliance and Risk requirements are met
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Management or comparable field of study
- 10+ years of business/technology architecture, product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
- Demonstrated ability to author or interpret big data and traditional model programming language including Python, Scala, SAS, and SQL
- Technical expertise in big data landscape (Hadoop, Cloud), data management tools, and reporting visualization solutions preferred but not required.
- Experience working on agile enabled teams using JIRA or similar product tool
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical, and concise way: “tell a story”” with data