Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
As the Qliksense Professional in our Financial reporting team, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm.
You will join the Commercial Banking Global Finance and Business Management organization, assisting with Finance reporting and supporting the budget and forecast process. You will learn core business processes, build new capabilities, develop dashboards, and provide business insights using analytics
You will have the opportunity to work on high-impact initiatives that help drive efficiency across the Commercial Banking organization.
- Directly build and support Qlik dashboards to deliver information and data in ways that help drive the business and create efficiencies
- Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance
- Interface with business managers and technology teams to design, develop, deploy and enhance Qlik dashboards
- Ensure all Qlik development is in line with best practices, principals and standards defined by Banking Analytics team and complies with the spirit of the firm’s overall data control standards
- Ensure the dashboards delivered of best quality and build a process around it.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Excellent Hands on experience in Qlik Sense and QlikView and directly developing Qlik dashboards.
- Data Modelling experience
- Experience with Hive and Python would be a plus
- Relevant experience ranging between 2-4 years in the finance domain
- Curious, energetic, and highly proactive in nature and always focusing on opportunity arising from situations
- Execution and project management skills – Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests. Scope projects and create workable project plans. Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Communications skills – Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills, a keen business acumen and the ability to synthesize the story for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas.
- Problem solving skills – Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtain consensus and support implementing change. Able to outline work process in a thoughtful and detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.