Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
- Be a self-motivated and result-oriented individual with an ability and experience to work with Payroll team to manage accurate & timely payroll process delivery for APAC region.
- Ownership of process, knowledge documents, and team performance and development
- Preparation of metrics of the team – internal and vendor
- Interact closely with vendors & other process partners to identify automation opportunities in current business processes and develop appropriate technology solutions
- Should drive changes and works well in teams
Required Technical Skills
- Graduate with overall 6-8 years Operations Experience – Payroll / Benefit / Taxation, out of which 4-6 years of relevant Automation, Robotics, Business Process Analysis experience with a proven track record of process improvement and automation projects preferably in the field of HR.
- Knowledge of multinational payroll /accounting preferred / Extensive knowledge of SAP or other payroll processing ERPs / Project Management
- Exposure to process improvement tools, people & process management
- Hands on Experience with End-User Configuration tools (Alteryx , Xceptor, Tableau ) ,Citizen Developer tools (UiPath, Pega Low-Code Workflow ) , Robotic Process Automation , Robotic Desktop Automation, Process Mining ,Process Discovery ( Kryon )
- Experience developing and designing current state and future state process maps
- Strong in MS Excel with knowledge of more advanced formulas and Macros
- Experience of sourcing and writing data from and to Relational databases and files and using the automation tools
- Knowledge of RPA and RDA project delivery
- SQL query experience will be desirable
- Preferable to have knowledge of Programming languages C++ ,Python, React, Java
Required Soft Skills
- Ability to think critically about a process and determine repetitive and rules driven components
- Ability to work with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Detailed oriented with an aptitude to ask questions and drill into the business rules that drive a process
- Can think creatively and looks for innovative solutions to problems
- Strong communication skill with the ability to coach, train and support others
- Strong organizational or project management skills is an asset
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.