Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Juniper Networks DevOps Organization is an integral part of Juniper Engineering Technologies team supporting Juniper Network’s product development, test, and release activities.
DevOps team builds state of the art distributed applications and productivity tools in support of Juniper’s product development life cycle . You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers who build automation frameworks, Tools and Infrastructure, Distributed CI/CD systems for OnPrem and SaaS products delivery workflows.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for Design and Development of a Distributed, Highly Available CI/CD System.
- Knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Design and develop new infrastructure and solutions for Cloud Deployment workflows. Develop Continuous Integration System for Cloud Deployment based on the business/product build and deployment requirements.
- Monitoring, Triaging and troubleshoot all pipeline executions.
- Develop New CI Workflows to support multiple Components and Products Integration workflows ensuring high quality deliverables to end customers and QA.
- Partnering with engineering teams in India and the US to develop, test, monitor and triage the Continuous Delivery Processes for SaaS delivery model.
- Automation to resolve different aspects of pipeline issues and incoming product delivery/build/deployment requirements.
- Provide hands-on support to customers which could be SRE/QA/Customer Deployment or Development community.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science.
2+ years’ experience working in CI/CD, Distributed Systems, Databases, High Availability and Monitoring Systems in a Linux environment.
Experience working with AWS Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
Good Programming Skills in
Experience working with
developing Microservices, Rest Apis
Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines
GIT/GITLab / Svn
Promethius, Grafana, HA Proxy, ETCd
Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
Must possess good problem solving and debugging skills.
Team player with ability to support cross-geo and cross-team tasks.
Good to Have:
- Experience working on builds/build scripts.
- Experience working on GO language, ELK.
- Familiarity with Web UI Frameworks
- Experience with data visualization and presentation,
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as Tableau
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision to Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it is downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking where colleague innovation is not only valued but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to help change the world.