Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
Job Description: Azure Data Engineer
Who we are?
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research, and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record features fifteen consecutive years of growth and profitability.
We are looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer to join a growing Data Services team. The successful candidate will be a key partner in driving the future direction of Data Services here at MarketOne.
- Highly competent with Azure Data Factory
- Confident SQL Developer (T-SQL, SSMS ideally)
- Experience integrating sources into an Azure Data Lake or Data Warehouse.
- Comfortable with Data Modelling concepts and implementations (Dimensions, Facts, Stars etc)
- Minimum 8 + years of relevant experience required
Non-Essential but Desirable Skills:
- Built SSIS pipelines and packages in the past
- C# or .NET development
- Can build DevOps pipelines using tools like Azure DevOps and scripting with Terraform, YAML or similar.
- Can develop dashboards in Power BI, Tableau, or similar BI tools
- Experience working with CRM, ERP or other Marketing tools as Data Sources.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Leading the migration of on-premises SSIS workloads into Azure.
- Developing and maintaining Data Pipelines across a range of architectures using the Azure Data stack.
- Optimising existing pipeline patterns (SSIS, Stored Procedures) in Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Contributing to the formation of, and subsequently following, standards in ADF development.
- Working with and improving DevOps practices to speed up delivery cycle.