Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Modesto, CA
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for assisting senior employees in supporting data-informed decisions, assisting with data and information gathering for targeted variables in an established systematic fashion, and supporting data preparation for analytic efforts.
This position assists with the execution of creative data analytic approaches leading to actionable outcomes, assists with the development, implementation, and automation of business and reporting solutions, and assists with data analysis interpretation.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies and applying data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Assists with data analysis interpretation by organizing and editing reports and presentations telling a compelling story to stakeholders to enable and influence decision making.
- Supports data-informed decisions under the guidance of more senior employees by working with clients to identify and clarify key business needs; assisting in the development of outcomes and process measures; translating business requirements; informing data/information needs and data collection methods; measuring the impact of business decisions on clients, customers, and/or members; working with clients and staff to identify opportunities and methods to improve efficiencies with analysis; supporting end-users; and documenting processes and deliverables.
- Assists with data and information gathering for targeted variables in an established systematic fashion by cleaning and organizing data; querying, merging, and extracting data across sources; completing routine data refresh and update; and providing user support and documentation.
- Supports data preparation for analytic efforts under the guidance of more senior employees by cleaning data to ensure quality and accuracy based on provided guidelines; and consolidating data.
- Assists with the execution of creative data analytic approaches leading to actionable outcomes by organizing metrics to be analyzed and calculating algorithms and conducting basic analyses under the guidance of more senior employees, including descriptive statistics.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and automation of business and reporting solutions by creating summary statistics; organizing data reports, visualizations, and/or interactive Business Intelligence (BI) reports; identifying opportunities to improve exiting reporting solutions; and preparing documentation as appropriate.
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Social/Physical/Life Science, Business, or related field OR Minimum two (2) years experience in data analytics or a directly related field.
- One (1) year experience working with Cognos.
- One (1) year statistical modeling experience.
- One (1) year experience working with Tableau.
- One (1) year experience working with Excel.
- One (1) year relational database experience.
- One (1) year experience working with SAS.
- One (1) year experience working with quality management and data profiling tools.
- One (1) year server maintenance experience.
- One (1) year experience working with data visualization tools.
- One (1) year experience working with data extraction and manipulation language.
- One (1) year experience working with statistical analysis software.
- One (1) year programming experience.
- One (1) year experience working with SQL.
PrimaryLocation : California,Modesto,Modesto Medical Center
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Data Analytics
Department : Stockton Medical Offices – Medical Office Admin Services – 0206
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.