Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Fort Washington, PA
- Develop SAS programs to create ADaM datasets following CDISC standards with supervision
- Develop SAS programs to create SDTM datasets following CDISC standard with supervision.
- Develop, debug, maintain SAS programs and macros to create Tables, Listings and Graphs for Clinical Study Report with supervision.
- Develop SAS programmable edit checks to assist data monitoring, document, and report issues to Supervisor.
- Perform other programming tasks as needed per Supervisor requests.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, or related scientific disciplines required.
- Knowledge and training in high-level computing languages such as SAS, C/C++, Java, R, Python, MATLAB and SQL.
- SAS Base Certification is needed. Database programming experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented and ability to learn and adapt to changes.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal and good team player.
- Good working experience in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Advertisement -
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free