Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Exp: 4+ Yrs
1.At least 5+ years experience in Business Analysis role in Finance/Banking or Mutual fund domain.
2. Proactive resource with good understanding on Requirement Gathering, Requirement elicitation, Documentation, Change management, Impact analysis and Risk analysis
3. Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies with end to end SDLC knowledge.
4. Partnering with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
5. Looking for process improvement opportunities continuously while working with teams
6. Making decisions guided by policies and business plan that impact the level of service and the department ability to meet performance objectives
7. Analyze, documents and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
8. Partners with business partners to consult and conduct user acceptance testing
9. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (FRD, BRD, Use Cases, Process & Data Flow Diagram, ERD, Concept Decks, Gap Analysis, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
10. Understanding SQL, .Net, HTML, XML, JSON and MS Visio is an advantage
11. Resolve Customer tickets, Help Programmer, Developer and QA to design SQL queries and analyze the issue.
12. Daily, Weekly and monthly meetings with Upstream and downstream teams.
13. Setting up best practice session after each project and preparing Lesson learned documents.
14. Suggesting future strategies and technological upgrade to leadership
15. Turning opportunities into Achievements by consulting business stakeholders and presenting Cost benefit analysis.
Interested please share the updated CV with the below details (mandatory).
Email: [email protected]
- Total Exp:
- Rel Exp:
- C CTC:
- E CTC:
- Notice period:
- Reason for change: