Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Work within the Outsourcing Department serving the Operations function for a range of Investment Management clients.
Essential : Proficiency in working on Industry Utilities like OASYS, MISYS etc
Accuracy and attention to details at all times, and effectively manage deadlines
Good knowledge of Global Trade Processing
Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Must be resilient to pressure and have the ability to adapt quickly.
General knowledge of financial products and their operations processing requirements
Specific knowledge of Cash Equities, FI, FDs and FX Products.
General knowledge of capital and money markets. Specific knowledge of all relevant EMEA, US APAC markets and SSI requirements for each markets
Knowledge of specific clearing institutions.
Major Duties :
- To be a Subject matter expert on confirmations/settlements.
- To perform quality check for all manually touched trades.
- Proactively manage workflow, adhering to agreed turnaround times.
- Assess exceptions and deviations from the standard support processes and takes appropriate action to ensure correct and timely processing
- To be familiar with and understand requirements described in the Clients SLA s
- Demonstrate abilities to be extremely flexible to the business needs and provide round the clock monitoring when required.