Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Java/Python Developer in New York, NY.
This is a new buildout of team that develops financial services solutions to various clients around the globe. Senior Java/Python Developer will work with the collective financial services team in to create, deliver, and sell our business solutions to financial services customers.
- Senior Java/Python will develop front to back components, services, and systems as part of our go-to-market financial services architecture and set of solutions
- Build customer specific solutions that fit their specific needs and requirements
- Assist in sales opportunities by providing technical expertise and industry domain knowledge
- As a Senior Java/Python, you will assist in understanding the business and technical requirements of customers
- Work collaboratively with the global financial solutions team and associated development teams to design and develop set of financial services specific solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent technical/analytical degree
- Has strong knowledge of core computer science concepts along with core design patterns, constructs, and methodologies
- Has experience with cloud engineering or development in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Has knowledge of the overall financial services industry and the associated products (preferred)
- Is a diligent, self-motivated, and focused problem solver who can adapt to different situations with an attention to detail
- Is a goal-oriented team player that is willing to participate at different levels and perform different functions as required
- Possess ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease; Is positive and level-headed under pressure
- Can work effectively in an individual capacity or collaboratively in a team environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.