Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona, Maharashtra
Engineer – Master Data
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name â€“ people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Designation: Engineer – Master Data
Educational Background: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
Required Experience: 0-2 years of experience preferably in material master data domain
- Activities related to global item master data management in Teamcenter PLM system.
Data creation, data cleansing, data enrichment, and maintenance.
- Follow different international standards like DIN, EN, and ISO to complete the design and components.
- Ensure the best quality, punctuality & efficiency in each & every task.
- Ability to work and communicate with a globally distributed team.
- Ability to handle project independently.
Skill sets needed: â€
- Knowledge about Teamcenter PLM is desirable (not in case of fresher).
- Material Mater Data Know how
- Efficient with MS Office tools like MS Excel and MS Access.
- Fluent English, other languages like German can be benefit.
- Team player
- Awareness of ISO 14001 and 45001 Standards.
What we offer you
In return, we can offer you an exciting and challenging position with excellent learning opportunities, in our positive, flexible and international working environment. You will be working in a global team, coordinating with various business units in different countries. In this role, the primary target is to ensure that we are gaining business benefits when utilizing 1KC processes and systems globally.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businessesâ„¢, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.