Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents.
The Financial Analyst develops, implements, and/or maintains one or a combination of general accounting systems. Prepares journal entries, maintains, and reconciles ledger accounts. Analyzes financial information and prepares reports for local program and regional review. Distributes expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, and receivables according to schedules. Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures. Prepares account statements and reports. Assists in completion of month-end duties. Reviews, monitors, and tracks adherence to customer contract(s), specific to financial impact associated with deliverable and milestone dates, and all other terms related to local Program Office execution.
- Compiles, reviews, and conducts Profit & Loss (P&L) variance analysis for local Programs as requested by Program Manager and Regional Program Director
- Follows up and manages the resolution of associated findings and issues
- Prepares, reviews, and coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual financial related data, and inventory count, for submission to Company Accounting and Finance departments and SAP
- Ensures that customer billings are accurate and completed in adherence to existing contracts
- Assists in the development and use of common financial models and tools for local and regional Program Offices as requested
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Interacts with regional Program Managers and Director of Western Region Programs as necessary
- Reviews, monitors, and tracks adherence to customer contracts, specific to deliverable and milestone dates, financial impact, and other terms related to local Program Office execution
- Provides updates as requested to local Program Office team and Director of Western Region Programs as required
- Actively participates in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual Program P&L meetings and related activities
Primary Responsibilities –
- Assists Program Manager(s) as needed with overflow administrative demands
- Manages the site month end close process
- Ensures accurate balances and proper research and analysis of General Ledger (GL) account detail
- Prepares Program(s) consolidated Financial Statements and provides analysis and documentation for fluctuations and variances for each close period.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Strong technical accounting proficiency
Must have strong ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
Organization skills and attention to detail are critical
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Ability to collaborate with administrative team
Must ensure reporting deadlines are met
Strong analytic skills
Strong PC skills, including MS Office
SAP familiarity and experience
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.